CNC Machining Zirconia Ceramic Seat with Holes Groove / Small Ceramic Substrate
We can offer wide range temperature resisting Ceramic Seat at 1200℃--2200℃. high temperature ceramic sheet made by advance ceramics like:95%--99.99% Alumina(Al2O3), Zirconia(ZrO2) ,Silicon Carbide,Silicon Nitride ...etc. The excellent high heat temperature resistance for many industry.
Ceramic Seat Features :
1) High hardness, high strength, high wear and chemical corrosion resistance, low expansion coefficient.
2) Good wear-resistant.
3) High corrosion-resistant.
4) Long Time warranty.
Various sizes available, and we can customize as your requirement.
Ceramic Seat :
Zirconia or Alumina substrates can withstand high temperature and maintain high strength and hardness. Alumina plates also have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion. We have various sizes of semi finished shapes in stock and are able to conduct custom manufacturing for all kinds of alumina components.
Other type of ceramic sheet/ plate/ substrate/ piece/ blank
· Ttz: Magnesia Partially Stabilized Zirconia (Zro2) Sheet/ Plate/
· Ytzp: Yttria Partially Stabilized Zirconia (Zro2) Sheet/ Plate/
· Zdy: Yttria Fully Stabilized Zirconia (Zro2) Sheet/ Plate/
· Silicon Carbide Sheet/ Plate/
· Silicon Nitride Sheet/ Plate/
Produce and machining
We can produce different sizes and shapes of the sheets for specific applications to different custom products.Such as drilling, polishing, stripes, concave and convex, screw holes, metal parts position and so on
1. Can Be Custom By Drawing Or The Parameter
2.Can Be Offer a Samples Within 1--10 Qty
3. The Shipping Time Of The Samples Within 2days
4. Quick Delivery Via Fedex,Dhl,Ups,Tnt Etc.
For more informations (the price,payment etc), Please contact us or email: email@example.com
1. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
2. Good wear resistance : Alumina eramic is the material of choice for wear parts.
3. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Alumina ceramic is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance,but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.Alumina ceramics are generally white but may also be pink or ivory.The color is derived from either the sintering additives or impurities in the raw materials.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
Ceramic Engine Block / Ceramic Insulator more photos:
Our High precision Machining Machine :
Laser Cutting machine making holes :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.