High Precision Micro Volume Alumina Zirconia Ceramic Metering Pump
Ceramic Pistons and sleeves in ceramic materials are a specialty of Mingrui ceramic has been precision machining and polishing of ID's and OD's allowing to meet the toughest customer requirements for minimum clearance, seal-less metering pumps. Some designs in alumina or sapphire achieve clearance of less than .0005" on two-inch long travel. Other customer designs in polished quartz or polished sapphire allow observation of combustion conditions for IC engine research.
Mingrui is a precision machining company that fabricates parts from all technical ceramics. They machine these materials to very precise tolerances for dimension, also flatness, wedge, roundness, and cylindricity, etc as required by their customers. They welcome developmental parts as well as production requirements. Engineers are available to discuss practicality of alternatives for your application including material and cost drivers. See their website for more information including available material properties with an interactive Designer's Guide.
Features of ceramic metering pumps
Mingrui ceramic metering pump has a liquid non-polluting, high precision, long service life…
- Pharmaceutical, food cosmetic industry’s highest hygiene and health standards.
- Inert chemical stability, acid, corrosion resistance, high temperature.
- Hard and wear-resistant, particle release is extremely small, long service life.
- Dense material, non water absorption, high surface treatment and low friction
- Low thermal expansion coefficient, precise sealing and filling accuracy, achieve cleaning and sterilization online.
Features & Benefits of ceramic metering pump
Fully adjustable stroke speed
Safe, leak-free operation with no maintenance
No exposed metalics prevents corrosion and contamination
PTFE fully-swept fluid path for ultra-pure applications
PTFE rolling diaphragm with PP housing
Visual position reference for easy setup and monitoring
Easy to install and service with snap-in/out mount
Clean room assembly, testing and packaging
Leak detection port
Minimal hold-up volume
Positive inlet/outlet valving prevents flow through
Properties of ceramic metering pump
- No valves to clog, hang up or service.
- One moving part – the piston.
- Accuracy better than ±0.5%.
- Positive displacement up to 7 bar.
- Viscosity independent.
- Corrosion resistant wetted parts
- Instantly reversible.
- Large range of drives.
Applications of ceramic metering pump
- Medical Equipment
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Pilot Plants
- Environment Pollution Control
- Precision Cleaning
- Food & Dairy
- Spraying Systems
- Cosmetic & Hygiene
- R & D Laboratories etc
Other related products as below
- Piston and Ball Check Valve
- Piston and Spool Valve
- Piston and Rotary Valve
- Rotary Piston
There are a variety of key advantages that come with ceramic metering pump :
- Valveless Design The valveless feature of the Mingrui design is its most significant feature. There are typically four check valves present in diaphragm, bellows, and traditional piston pumps. Even during normal operation, these will wear over time and not seal properly allowing backflow. As a result, accuracy drifts and minimally the pumps need recalibration. Eventually, the check valves need to be serviced.
- Ceramic Internals The Mingrui uses sapphire-hard ceramics for both the piston and mated liner. These components are dimensionally stable in that they will not change shape or dimension over time. Therefore, the pumping chamber remains stable for millions of dispenses without downtime or recalibration. In addition to dimensionally stable they are chemically inert which allows our pump to work in a greater variety of chemicals.
- Accuracy & Precision Throughout the pumping cycle the inlet and outlet ports of the Valveless Metering Pump are never interconnect ensuring accurate fluid flow in one direction preventing any backflow (without check valves). As a result Mingrui Ceamic is held from microliters to the full flow range and output does not change more than ± 1% of set value. Inaccurate pumps can generate waste and incur extra costs.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramics :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
Custom OEM will be shipped within 15 days after determining the parameters
The samples will be shipped within 3 days
Quick Delivery Via Fedex,DHL,UPS,TNT Etc.
Support customer to designate shipping company
For more informations (the price,delivery time,moq etc)about the ceramic plates, please contact us or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO: Admin deng
Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Tech. Co. Ltd.
Add: No.21 Chuangxing Rd., 2nd Industrial Zone of Shangsha,
Chang'an town, Dongguan city, Guangdong, China 523867
1. Monthly Capacity: 50,000-60,000 pcs;
2. Material: OEM or as per your suggestion;
3. Lead time: about 7-20 days, pls confirm the quantities required;
4. Incoterm: FOB, CFR, CIF;
5. Delivery Cost: It is determinated by the destination port;
6. Payment Term: PayPal; T/T; L/C.
7. Shipment: by sea, by air, by courier, by post, etc.