Precision Ceramic Dispensing Valves for Fluid Dispensing System
Mingrui Ceramics specializes in the design and manufacture Precision liquid metering and dispensing systems, Ceramic dispensing valves , ceramic pump and valves . As our customer you will experience exceptional performance and reliability for your most demanding applications.
Mingrui ceramics feature ceramic dispensing valves ceramic positive displacement pump heads coupled with a stepping motor drive that allows the system to be highly precise with flow rates from nanoliters to 4 liters/minute. The ceramic materials are extremely hard and resist abrasion, resulting in a system that exhibits little to no wear even after hundreds of millions of cycles.
Mingrui is committed to quality and customer support. Our ceramic dispensing valves has always been relied upon for critical applications and our policy states customer satisfaction as the number one priority. Mingrui is ISO 9001 certified.
Used in dispensing devices, the advantages of ceramic dispensing valves : with high precision, to prevent leakage, and ceramic wear long service life, acid corrosion beneficial residual gum cleaning.
With consummate production technique and advanced equipment, Suntech Advanced Ceramics is able to offer you high quality and high precision alumina or zirconia ceramic oblique hole valve spool valve set products which are heat-resistant, hard-wearing and anti-corrosion. They are all on sale now. Come and wholesale cheap ceramic oblique hole valve spool valve set from our factory.
Hot Tags: Alumina ceramic valves , zirconia ceramic valves , ceramic dispensing valves
Our ceramic dispensing valves are being used for the chemical injection in the following fields of application:
- Oil and Gas (both onshore offshore)
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Biodiesel production
- Power stations (boiler and cooling towers)
- Pulp and Paper (packaging and tissue)
- Plastic production
- Desalination plants
- Food industry
- Effluent waste water treatment plants (both municipal and industrial)
- Drinking water plants
- Industrial laundries
||Precision Ceramic Dispensing Valves for Fluid Dispensing System
||Alumina or zirconia
||White, Black , Blue , Yellow
||0.2mm - 200mm, And According to drawings
||5mm - 400mm, And According to drawings
||fluid dispensing system ceramic valves
||Air Express (DHL/UPS/TNT/ FedEx) or Ocean Shipping
- There are three types of pump modules: Rotary, Linear and Multiplex which are used for different applications depending upon the customer's fluidic needs. These pump modules function differently however, they share the same basic features that result in a low maintenance pump module:
- Alumina or zirconia ceramic piston/valve/cylinder sets
- tight clearance
- minimal Friction
- low fluid shear
- withstand routine autoclaving and sterilization procedures
- chemically inert to most acids, alkalines or solvents do not affect the ceramics
- extremely hard, resist abrasion and wear
- no external seals needed due to tight clearance of piston/cylinder
- titanium end cap press fit onto piston
- eliminates adhesive contamination problems
- low maintenance
- flushing gland available to help eliminate binding issues with certain fluids
Ceramic dispensing valves For precise dispensing, aspirating, rinsing, & mixing systems and for syringe pump replacement in diagnostic, clinical chemistry, dialysis and medical equipment manufacturing. Also for dispensing adhesives and lubricants used in assembly of disposable medical components.
For accurate metering and mixing of paint & pigment additives, catalyst for foundry resins, plating bath regeneration, petroleum additives, photo chemicals, inks, monomers and adhesives.
Ceramic dispensing valves for Dispensing Systems
For dispensing of solvents, UV adhesives, lubricants, reagents, mercury in the manufacture of electronics, pharmaceutical, medical disposables, computers, and calibration equipment.
Spraying Systems ceramic dispensing valves
For injection of insecticides, herbicides, and agricultural nutrients. Also used in ULV spray equipment for mosquito control.
Cosmetic & Hygiene
Used for precision dispensing of pigments used in cosmetic color mixing systems. Also for moisture control and fragrance addition in the manufacture of diapers and sanitary napkins.
Food & Dairy ceramic dispensing valves
For candy coating and polishing, vitamin fortification for milk; addition of flavors, colors, and preservatives, hops for brewing and sanitizing agents for aseptic packaging. Also used for sample and reagent fluid control in milk analyzers and other food quality control instrumentation.
Properties Sheet of zirconia and alumina :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
Main Features of ceramic dispensing valves :
1) High hardness.
2) High heat resistance: alumina ceramic has excellentthermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3) Good wear resistance: alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4) High electrical resistivity: alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5) High corrosion resistance: it is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Mingrui ceramic manufacture and provides alumina ceramic components for a wide range of application like Mechanical Equipment, Electronic & Electrical, Oil Drilling, Medical, Chemical Industry etc. According to actual application and customer's requirement, the purities vary from 95%-99.7% and the forming methods will be different. The forming methods applied in our plant include dry pressing, isostatic pressing, injection moulding, extrusion moulding. With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are confident to offer high quality, high precision, complex components for customers worldwide.
Mingrui Ceramics has years of experience designing and developing technical ceramic solutions for a wide variety of applications and industries.Wear And Corrosion Resistant Ceramic Shaft Chemical Stirring Rod. We offer this expertise to all of our customers to ensure the best design and materials are chosen for their specific application and needs.Wear And Corrosion Resistant Ceramic Shaft Chemical Stirring Rod,Typically, our custom technical ceramic components and parts we supply are used for one of three main reasons:
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have any other question, pls feel free to contact us .