Fine Polished Smooth Zirconia Ceramic Ball Valve Seats for Fluid Controlling System
Tag key words: ceramic valve seat
Features of ceramic valve seat :
1.High wear resistance and excellent corrosion resistance
2.Low wear loss can protect material from pollution
3.High grinding efficiency
4.Extremely long useful time, low overal operating costs
Our Zirconia Ceramic ball valve components are according to customer specifications in many formulations for solving various highly abrasive, and/or highly corrosive fluid-handling applications. They can increase the working life of process equipment wherever wear, corrosion and thermal problems shorten the life of ball valves.
Application of ceramic valve seat :
Zirconia Ceramic Ball Valve Components are low-cost, long lasting, extra resistant to corrosion, high temperature, wear resistant. They can be widely used in fields like Coal; Limestone; Fly ash; Salt; Kaolin pulp; Ferric chloride; Titanium dioxide; Chromic acid chlorine;Sulfite crystals; Sludge; Acetic acid; and bromine...
More About Zirconia Ceramics:
Zirconium oxide (ZrO2 also known as zirconia) is a material with very high resistance to crack propagation. Zirconium oxide ceramics also have very high thermal expansion and are therefore often the material of choice for joining ceramic and steel.Another outstanding property combination is the very low thermal conductivity and high strength.
Zirconium oxide ceramics are used among various applications, such as precision ball valve balls and seats, high density ball and pebble mill grinding media, rollers and guides for metal tube forming,hot metal extrusion dies, marine pump seals and shaft guides etc.
|Thermal shock resistance
|Max. Working Temperature
|Dielectric Constant (1 MHz )
Mingrui alumina tubes are 99.5% to 99.8% high purity and offer elevated temperature stability. Alumina tubes are available in custom sizes, including American and Metric, and offer a low material cost.
Minerals containing alumina make up nearly 15% of the earth’s crust. This makes it practically inexhaustible and versatile. Alumina provides the combination of low thermal expansion, superior thermal conductivity and high compressive strength making it thermal shock resistant and the ideal product for alumina tubes. Our alumina tube models have elevated dielectric properties and are gas tight providing a higher vacuum or protective atmosphere when at an extreme temperature.
These alumina tubes offer:
- Extreme high temperature stability under reducing, inert and high vacuum condition under high temperature up to 1800°C.
- Extreme wear and abrasion resistance.
- Chemical corrosion resistance under high temperature.
- High dielectric properties.
- Gas tight for many applications to provide protective atmospheres or high vacuum at high temperature to eliminate contamination or impurity.
- Low material cost and custom size available.
- Available Tube Diameter From 3/16″ to 9″ for American size and 2 mm to 150 mm.
- Available Tube Length: From 1″ ( 25mm) To 72″ ( 1828mm).
- Most items are in Stock and can be delivered in 1-3 days.
- Sentro Tech also offer volume discount for all listed sizes if order quantity is more than 5 pieces for same size
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts.
2. What kind of molding method can you supply?
Dry Pressing, isostatic pressing, grouting, hot-chamber die casting, tape casting, injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me?
Yes usually, we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small-sum payment.
More Product Photos :
Our factory Machinery show :
Custom OEM will be shipped within 15 days after determining the parameters
The samples will be shipped within 3 days
Quick Delivery Via Fedex,DHL,UPS,TNT Etc.
Support customer to designate shipping company
For more informations (the price,delivery time,moq etc)about the ceramic plates, please contact us or email:email@example.com
CEO: Admin deng
Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Tech. Co. Ltd.
Add: No.21 Chuangxing Rd., 2nd Industrial Zone of Shangsha,
Chang'an town, Dongguan city, Guangdong, China 523867
1. Monthly Capacity: 50,000-60,000 pcs;
2. Material: OEM or as per your suggestion;
3. Lead time: about 7-20 days, pls confirm the quantities required;
4. Incoterm: FOB, CFR, CIF;
5. Delivery Cost: It is determinated by the destination port;
6. Payment Term: PayPal; T/T; L/C.
7. Shipment: by sea, by air, by courier, by post, etc.