330*160*1mm Big Zirconia Plates for Chemical Waste Water Treatment System
|Zirconia Ceramic Plates Thin Zr02 Plates Features:
1) High hardness, high strength, high wear and chemical corrosion resistance, low expansion coefficient.
2) Good wear-resistant.
3) High corrosion-resistant.
4) Long Time warranty.
Various sizes available, and we can customize as your requirement.
Description of zirconia ceramic plats thin zro2 plates :
Zirconia ceramic plates can withstand high temperature and maintain high strength and hardness. zirconia plates also have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion. We have various sizes of semi finished shapes in stock and are able to conduct custom manufacturing for all kinds of alumina components.
•ziroconia ceramic plates plates are hard enough to become armor for personnel or vehicles.
• The corrosion resistivity of alumina plates makes them a great material for chemical industry.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
Zirconia Ceramic Plate Specifications
1. material : zirconia
2. Very small and very large size can be made
3. High temperature, good abrasive.
Refractory alumina ceramic substrate/ceramic plate is our main product.Misson can supply high quality alumina plates with competitive prices.
Very small and very large sized plates can be made.
Fine grinding can made tight tolerance.
High temperature and abrasive resistance is good
Product features :
1. High hardness.
2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
photos of ceramic sheet :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.