Thin Alumina Ceramic Disc Alumina Ceramic Plates For Semiconductor Processing
Alumina Ceramic Substrate Alumina ceramic plates is a frequently used for semiconductor processing , electronic packaging material, widely used in the packaging of hybrid integrated circuit and multichip module.The advantages of Ceramic Substrates are:
High mechanical strength
Good electrical insulation
Low dielectric constant and dielectric loss
Similar thermal expansion with electronic components
High thermal conductivity
Excellent corrosion resistance
Our company is focusing on the production of 96% Al2O3 Ceramic Substrates and AlN Ceramic Substrates. Al2O3 has excellent electrical insulation and chemical stability, it is the most mature ceramic substrates at the moment; however, AlN has higher thermal conductivity, coefficient of thermal expansion is more similar with Si, so it is more suitalbe to use for large scale, especially super large scale integrated circuits.
| Alumina Ceramic Plates Thin Alumina ceramic sheet Alumina ceramic substrate Features:
1) High hardness, high strength, high wear and chemical corrosion resistance, low expansion coefficient.
2) Good wear-resistant.
3) High corrosion-resistant.
4) Long Time warranty.
Various sizes available, and we can customize as your requirement.
Isostatic pressing is our specialty and is used where the size, shape or batch size of components makes dry pressing impracticable or uneconomical. We have a wide range of isostatic mandrels available, offering customers economic manufacture of standard tubular forms, plates, etc. Grinding, lapping, polishing & honing are carried out using diamond abrasives. These techniques are used to obtain tight control of dimensions and surface finishes.
Description of Alumina ceramic plates :
Alumina ceramic plates can withstand high temperature and maintain high strength and hardness. Alumina plates also have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion. We have various sizes of semi finished shapes in stock and are able to conduct custom manufacturing for all kinds of alumina components.
Applications of thin zirconia sheet alumina ceramic substrate :
• alumina ceramic sheet plates are hard enough to become armor for personnel or vehicles.
• The corrosion resistivity of alumina plates makes them a great material for chemical industry.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Stanford Advanced Materials could provide alumina products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Ceramic Plate Specifications
1. material : alumina ceramic
2. Very small and very large size can be made
3. High temperature, good abrasive.
Refractory alumina ceramic substrate/ceramic plate is our main product.Misson can supply high quality alumina plates with competitive prices.
Very small and very large sized plates can be made.
Fine grinding can made tight tolerance.
High temperature and abrasive resistance is good
Product features :
Applicable to make ceramic wrist watch, watch ctrap, bracelet, ring and necklace etc. With the property of abrasion resistance, invariant color, elegance and shining, ceramics are the ideal decorative material for watch and jewelry industry. All the ceramics can be customized.
1. High hardness.
2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
1. High heat resistance : Zirconia ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
2. Good wear resistance : Zirconia ceramic is the material of choice for wear parts.
3. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Alumina ceramic is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance,but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.Alumina ceramics are generally white but may also be pink or ivory.The color is derived from either the sintering additives or impurities in the raw materials.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
photos of ceramic sheet :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.