95% 99% Alumina Al2O3 Ceramic Disc / Cylinder / Disk / Alumina Ceramic Wafer
Tag: Alumina ceramic wafer Alumina ceramic cylinder
Large diameter Alumina Wafers
We are able to manufacture alumina wafers up to a maximum size of φ300mm (φ12 inch).
With a high density and few pores, it is possible to form fine circuit patterns.
We also handle substrates with fine rounded/square holes or slits, as well as polished substrates.
- Substrates for thin film circuits
- Sensor component substrates
- Substrates for semiconductor processing
- Able to manufacture up to a maximum size of φ300 mm (φ12 inch).
- The material has a low surface roughness (Ra 0.02μm or less) and few surface pores which makes it possible to form fine circuit patterns.
- The high bending strength allows a reduced thickness.
- The small dielectric loss tangent in the high frequency band makes it ideal for use with high-frequency circuits
Alumina ceramic wafer Description
1. Name: Alumina ceramic wafer
2. Size: as customers' drawing
3. Al2O3 Content: 95%/99% alumina
4. Color: white or ivory
5. Working Temperature: 1500-1700 degree
6. Feature: high mechanical strength, good insulation&high wear resistant, etc.
7. Application: for refractory furnace or kiln, electron vacuum decices, spaceflights, pharmaceutical engineerings or other mechanical applications
Treatment process of alumina ceramic wafer
A treatment process of alumina ceramic wafers comprises the following steps of (1) washing with distilled water: washing ceramic wafers with 100% pure water, and drying; (2) washing with acetone: soaking the washed ceramic wafers in 70-80% acetone, and drying; (3) alkali washing: soaking the ceramic wafers washed with the acetone in 10-20% sodium carbonate solution, and drying. The treatment process of the alumina ceramic wafers has the beneficial effects of being large in hardness, excellent in wear resistance, light in weight, strong in surface adhesive force (10-20 times of that of the untreated ceramic wafers), and firm and durable after being combined with rubber through glue.
||95% Alumina Ceramics
||99% Alumina Ceramics
||99.7% Alumina Ceramics
|Maximum Using Temperature
||MPa (psi x 103)
||MPa (psi x 103)
|Thermal Shock Resistance
Alumina Ceramic Wafer more Photos
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have any other question, pls feel free to contact us .