Good Flatness White Black Alumina Ceramic Plate / Sheet / Substrate in Square Rectangle Shape
1. High Thermal Expansion
2. Excellent Thermal Insulation; low thermal conductivity
3. High resistance to crack propagation,high fracture toughness
4. Ability to conduct oxygen ions
Zirconia ceramic(also can be called zro2,zirconium oxide ceramic) has high toughness,high fracture resistant,good chemical resistance,high bending strength,high wear resistance,the coefficient of thermal expansion is close to steel,it is widely used in structure ceramicareas.
Good impact strength
Good surface finish
Zirconia (zro2 ) has a wide application due to its versatility and low material cost. zirconia possesses a high melting point, strong hardness, and good chemical stability, making it a good material to withstand high temperature and chemical corrosion. zirconia Plates and Disks are available in different dimensions and thicknesses. Call for custom shapes and sizes.
zirconia ceramic plate Specifications
zirconia ceramic plate/tile
zirconia plate purity alumina 99.7%
Very small and very large size
High temperature,good abrasaive
zirconia Ceramic Plate Specifications
2. Very small and very large size can be made.
3. High temperature, good abrasive.
Refractory alumina ceramic substrate/ceramic plate is our main product.Misson can supply high quality alumina plates with competitive prices.
Very small and very large sized plates can be made.
Fine grinding can made tight tolerance.
High temperature and abrasive resistance is good
Product features :
Applicable to make ceramic wrist watch, watch ctrap, bracelet, ring and necklace etc. With the property of abrasion resistance, invariant color, elegance and shining, ceramics are the ideal decorative material for watch and jewelry industry. All the ceramics can be customized.
1. High hardness.
2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
1. High heat resistance : Zirconia ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
2. Good wear resistance : Zirconia ceramic is the material of choice for wear parts.
3. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Alumina ceramic is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance,but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.Alumina ceramics are generally white but may also be pink or ivory.The color is derived from either the sintering additives or impurities in the raw materials.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
drawing of ceramic sheet :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.