High Purity Alumina Ceramic Seal Rings for Semiconductor or Vehicles
In the semiconductor industry, high purity semiconductor alumina ceramic ring ceramic components must be high purity to withstand harsh plasma etch environments. High purity alumina ceramic rings is required not only for its inert properties, but for its ability to be fabricated in a wide variety of complex shapes, up to 30” in diameter.
Type: Semiconductor Ceramic Rings
Application: Structure Ceramic
Material: Alumina Ceramic
Model Number: CUSTOMIZED
Color: White & Ivory
Purity: 95% - 99.9% Al2O3
Max. Working Temperature: < 1750 Deg. C
Industrial uses of structural technical ceramics continues to grow. Modern Ceramics fabricates structural ceramic components for a variety of industrial applications. A few examples are listed below:
- Alumina ceramic Semiconductor rings, lift pins, and end effectors
- Ceramic Precision medical and laser instrumentation components for wear resistance and electrical isolation
- Ceramic Bushings, punches, dies, and forming tools
- ceramic Fluid handling components such as pump plungers, liners, tubes, shafts, pistons and cylinders
- Ceramic Mechanical seals, ceramic valve seats, and ceramic control valve components
- ceramic Thread guides, ceramic screws, ceramic spray nozzles
- ceramic Industrial knives and blades
Ceramics rings have a high hardness and are often used for abrasion resistance in a multitude of industrial applications. However, hardness is not the only factor to consider. In a high friction environment, a ceramic material with a low thermal conductivity will allow the surface to remain hot. From a tribological standpoint, hot surfaces wear faster than cool surfaces regardless of a materials hardness.
Made from high-tech Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic rings. Alumina ceramic rings is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.
Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts. The proven wear and heat resistance of alumina wear parts makes them ideal for the manufacture of wear-resistant components.
Alumina has a high melting point, high hardness, although mechanical strength is reduced at temperatures above 1000 C. Due to the relatively large coefficient of thermal expansion, thermal shock resistance is reduced.
Alumina is an electrically insulating material, with a high electrical resistivity, increasing with purity.
Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance. It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Testing has shown that the low chemical solubility of alumina ceramics components makes them highly resistant to chemical corrosion. This is what makes high purity alumina the material of choice for components in a wide range of industrial applications.
1. High purity, we have 95% Al2O3 plate with density 3.6g/cm3 and 99.7% Al2O3 plate with density 3.9g/cm3
2. Tight tolerance, all the plate can be machined to tight tolerance +/-0.02mm at most, surface roughness can reach to Ra0.2um at most.
3. Inspection: each single plate will be checked before shipping.
4. Low transportation cost. We have long time cooperated shipping agency, which can provide very low prices.
• Alumina plates are hard enough to become armor for personnel or vehicles.
• The corrosion resistivity of alumina plates makes them a great material for chemical industry.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
Typical properties for common materials of alumina
||In / In°C (x10^-6)
|Volume Resistivity (25°C)
* This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Stanford Advanced Materials could provide alumina products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Ceramic Ring Specifications
1. alumina ceramic
2. Very small and very large size can be made
3. High temperature, good abrasive.
Refractory alumina ceramic substrate/ceramic plate is our main product.Misson can supply high quality alumina plates with competitive prices.
Very small and very large sized plates can be made.
Fine grinding can made tight tolerance.
High temperature and abrasive resistance is good
Product features :
Applicable to make ceramic wrist watch, watch ctrap, bracelet, ring and necklace etc. With the property of abrasion resistance, invariant color, elegance and shining, ceramics are the ideal decorative material for watch and jewelry industry. All the ceramics can be customized.
1. High hardness.
2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
1. High heat resistance : Zirconia ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
2. Good wear resistance : Zirconia ceramic is the material of choice for wear parts.
3. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Alumina ceramic is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance,but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.Alumina ceramics are generally white but may also be pink or ivory.The color is derived from either the sintering additives or impurities in the raw materials.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
photos of ceramic ring :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3. What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4. Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5. What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.