95%-99.9% Alumina Thermal Ceramic Heater Disk Ceramic Round Sheet
1. Name: Alumina Ceramic Sheet
2. Size: as customers' drawing
3. Al2O3 Content: 95%/99% alumina
4. Color: white or ivory
5. Working Temperature: 1600-1700 degree
6. Feature: high mechanical strength, good insulation&high wear resistant, etc.
7. Application: for refractory furnace or kiln, electron vacuum decices, spaceflights, pharmaceutical engineerings or other mechanical applications
||95% Alumina Ceramics
||99% Alumina Ceramics
||99.7% Alumina Ceramics
|Maximum Using Temperature
||MPa (psi x 103)
||MPa (psi x 103)
|Thermal Shock Resistance
1). Electric appliance industry
2). Automotive industry
3). Mechanical industry
4). Engineer industry
Alumina ceramic is mainly used in large power equipment, IC MOS tube, IGBT chip heat conducting insulation, high frequency power supply, communication, mechanical equipment, strong current, high voltage, high temperature and other thermal heat insulation parts need products.
Physical properties: high thermal conductivity, high voltage insulation resistance, high temperature resistant, abrasion resistant, high strength.
2. Long service life
3. High Polished Surface
4. Superior Mechanical Strength
5. Anti-high Corrosion and Wear Resistance
6. Good Insulation Performance
7. High Temperature and Pressure Resistance
8. High Purity Zirconia and Alumina Ceramic Materials
9. High hardness, long service life, not easy to break and wear resistance
10.Non-conductive, anti-static, ceramic material itself with the insulation of electricity and magnetism properties
11.Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, can be applied to a specific environment, such as acid alkali resistance
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
More photos of zirconia substrates :
1. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
2. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
3.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
4.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
5.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.