Alumina Ceramic Dosing Pumps Ceramic Dispensers in Medical Laboratory Analytical
Features of ceramic dosing pumps :
Mingrui ceramic dosing pump has a liquid non-polluting, high precision, long service life…
- Pharmaceutical, food cosmetic industry’s highest hygiene and health standards.
- Inert chemical stability, acid, corrosion resistance, high temperature.
- Hard and wear-resistant, particle release is extremely small, long service life.
- Dense material, non water absorption, high surface treatment and low friction
- Low thermal expansion coefficient, precise sealing and filling accuracy, achieve cleaning and sterilization online.
Properties of ceramic dosing pump
- No valves to clog, hang up or service.
- One moving part – the piston.
- Accuracy better than ±0.5%.
- Positive displacement up to 7 bar.
- Viscosity independent.
- Corrosion resistant wetted parts
- Instantly reversible.
- Large range of drives.
Applications of ceramic dosing pump
- Medical Equipment
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Pilot Plants
- Environment Pollution Control
- Precision Cleaning
- Food & Dairy
- Spraying Systems
- Cosmetic & Hygiene
- R & D Laboratories etc
Other related products as below
- Piston and Ball Check Valve
- Piston and Spool Valve
- Piston and Rotary Valve
- Rotary Piston
There are a variety of key advantages that come with ceramic dpsing pump :
- Valveless Design The valveless feature of the Mingrui design is its most significant feature. There are typically four check valves present in diaphragm, bellows, and traditional piston pumps. Even during normal operation, these will wear over time and not seal properly allowing backflow. As a result, accuracy drifts and minimally the pumps need recalibration. Eventually, the check valves need to be serviced.
- Ceramic Internals The Mingrui uses sapphire-hard ceramics for both the piston and mated liner. These components are dimensionally stable in that they will not change shape or dimension over time. Therefore, the pumping chamber remains stable for millions of dispenses without downtime or recalibration. In addition to dimensionally stable they are chemically inert which allows our pump to work in a greater variety of chemicals.
- Accuracy & Precision Throughout the pumping cycle the inlet and outlet ports of the Valveless Metering Pump are never interconnect ensuring accurate fluid flow in one direction preventing any backflow (without check valves). As a result Mingrui Ceamic is held from microliters to the full flow range and output does not change more than ± 1% of set value. Inaccurate pumps can generate waste and incur extra costs.
Properties of Alumina and Zirconia Ceramics :
||g / cm³
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Modulus of Elasticity Young's Mod
|HV Hardness HV
|Flexural Strength @ room temperature
|Flexural Strength @700°C
|Compressive Strength @ room temperature
||MPa *m 1/2
|Heat conductivity @ room temperature
|Electrical Resistivity @ room temperature
|Max use temperature
|Resistance to acid alkaline
|Thermol Shock Resistance
||△ T ( °C )
|Tensile Strength @ 25 °C
We ( Dongguan Mingrui Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ) are a professional manufacturer specialized
in R&D, manufacturing and selling customized all kinds of high precision zirconia and alumina ceramic parts . Our main products include ceramic rod , ceramic tube, ceramic plunger, ceramic valve, ceramic plate, ceramic shaft and bearing , ceramic nozzle etc , which are mainly used in industrial fields of Machinery, Petrochemical oil and gas, Valves, Automotive, Food Processing, Fluid Handling, Process Control, Thermal Processing, Aerospace, Defense, Eletronic and Electrical, Textile, Mechanical, Engineering, Mineral Processing, etc.
We have a full service include mold design and development , ceramic forming , precision machining
and precision detection technology. We have achieved great successes in particular requirements
which is based on cooperating with Tsinghua University and getting rich experience by our professional technical engineer teams . Our factory have an unique technical called mirror polishing which improve
our products more smooth , bright than other competitors.
1. Are you a manufacturer ?
Yes we are a ceramic manufacturer . We proceed with the whole process start from Powder material to forming , sintering , machining, marking , inspection , packing , we do the whole process .
2. What kind of industry ceramics do you have ?
We specialized in 95% 97% 99% alumina ceramic and zirconia ceramic parts .
3. What kind of molding method do can you supply ?
Dry Pressing , isostatic pressing , grouting , hot-chamber die casting , tape casting , injection molding, etc, injection molding and isostatic molding is the most commonly used.
4.What stabilizer do you use when processing ?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts.
5.Can you produce free samples for me ?
Yes usually , we can produce free samples for you but it is up to the product complexity .
6.What terms can you accept for payment ?
T/T, L/C , Western union , Money Gram and Paypal is welcome , but paypal and western union only for small -sum payment.
More Product photos :